RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The candidates shall abide by the rules and regulations in force and those that may be issued by the Institution from time to time.
2. The medium of instruction and examination shall
3. The timing of classes are from 8. 25 am to 4.00 pm.
4. Enrollment in the Institution implies, on the part
of the trainees and parents/guardian, willingness
to comply with the requirements and regulations
of the school.
5. Use of mobile phone and other electronic devices for
entertainment in the campus is strictly forbidden.
Once confiscated the Mobile will not be given back
and the security Money will not be given back at
6. No other studies are permitted during the training
period. All final examinations are held in the month
of December and July.
7. Every trainee should have his/her own text books
and tools for practical. Trainees are responsible for
the safe custody of their belongings.
8. Re-examination and tests are not held for students
who are absent.
9. The institution cannot be held responsible for
accidents small or serious, to trainees during the
working hours or during other co-curricular activities.
10. While leaving the work place, ensure that the
electrical and other appliances are switched off.
11. Keep the places of training always clean and in order.
12. In all matters of discipline, promotion and failure,
the director's/Principal's decision is final.
13. All trainees must wear uniform every day. (Formal
black shoes, shirt or T-Shirt (Wednesday and Saturday),
Black pant (no Jeans), School sweater or jacket. Students
with improper Uniform will be marked absent and 30%
of the total attendance will be deducted.
14. Well Groomed hair and simple cutting. Hairstyle
not in keeping with normal refinement will not be
allowed in school.
15. No earings, chains, caps, any other junk jewellery
is allowed in the school campus.
16. Breaking of rules and regulations is considered a
serious offence to the school authority, thus the
defaulter can be dismissed from the school any
time of the year.
CONDUCT AND BEHAVIOUR
1. The trainees are to behave with decorum, show
respect to the staff and authorities and friendliness
and good manners towards companions.
2. Conduct inconsistent with the moral tone of the
institute, viz. habitual neglect of work or failure to
respond to official notices, objectionable reading
materials or images, smoking and use of tobacco,
betel-nut, alcohol or drugs in any form, stealing,
immorality and causing communal disharmony
will invite severe punishment which may include
3. Damage caused to equipment and property will
have to be made good by the trainee. In case the
offender is not identified, damage will be recovered
from the whole group concerned.
4. No act of indiscipline, insubordination,
demonstration, interference in the administration,
disrespect to any member of the staff, disrespect
to any religion or community by the trainees or
parents shall not be tolerated and the delinquent
may even be expelled from the school.
REGULARITY AND ATTENDANCE
1. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, dis-
obedience, conduct injurious to the moral tone of
the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a
trainee at any time of the year. Those habitually sick
or otherwise irregular may be asked to discontinue.
One whose misconduct is liable to be injurious to
others may be dismissed.
2. Late arrival is a breach of discipline. A trainee who
comes late to school must enter the date and time
in “Regularity record” and five late arrivals will be
calculated as a day of absence. Trainees who come
late habitually may be sent back home.
3. A trainee who has been absent for Ten calendar
days or more without due authorization from
the Principal will be considered as having left the
institute and his/her name struck off the rolls and
may not be re-admitted, and/or he/she will be
suspended from the school for an equal number of
days that was absent and this in turn will affect the
promotion to any examination.
4. Trainees are to submit a written application and
get permission from Principal prior to taking
long leave (more than 3 days). Absences for more
than three days on account of sickness or physical
inability are to produce a medical certificate.
5. Each trainee must have his/her identity card and
school diary and bring them to the institute daily.
6. Trainees who return late to school after vacation
are liable to forfeit their seat. They may be allowed
to rejoin the classes after readmission if authorities
7. A trainee is allowed to appear for NCVET
examination provided he/ she is qualified i.e. 80%
attendance and pass in qualifying examination).
All trainees who undergo FVT/Non-formal
courses are awarded a certificate by the institute
at the completion of their training. However, lost
hours are to be made up by the trainees to obtain
1. Trainees who have not cleared their fees will be
debarred from sitting for any examinations.
2. Concession on fees is awarded to trainees on the
basis of conduct, application study and practical
and genuine poverty. However, if a student fails
or seen unworthy, any concession he or she may
enjoy may be withdrawn or reduced.
3. Fees are to be paid quarterly (August-October,
November-January, February-April, and May-July).
The security deposit paid on admission will be
returned to the trainee only on completion of the
course. To collect it the trainee must produce the ID
and the School Diary. If a candidate discontinues
or is asked to discontinue, the security deposit will
not be refunded.